We are accepting applications for the 2022-2023 academic year. If you wish to apply, please press here.
If you have any questions, please contact the BSD Admissions Office directly at email@example.com.
Step 1: Application
1. Application: Complete the online application. Once you submit it, within 24 hours you will be sent an email confirming that your application has been received.
2. Documentation. Various documents must be submitted depending on the age of the child. Please refer to the Apply Now section for further details.
3. Application fee. A non-refundable, non-deferrable application fee (1200 + VAT = 1,380 SAR) is required with each application. This fee must be paid by wire transfer and the proof of payment uploaded with the application. Banking details are listed in the Tuition and Fees section.
Step 2: Assessment and Decision
1. Assessment: Every applicant for BSD must be assessed before he or she is admitted to the school. This assessment is to determine the most successful placement of the applicant. Assessments are by appointment only. Assessments are not a guarantee of admission. Not all applicants will be assessed; assessments will depend on the availability of places. Click here for more information about our assessment process.
2. Interview or classroom visit. Depending on the student's age, there will be either an interview or classroom visit as part of the assessment process.
3. Decision. The BSD Admissions Committee carefully reviews every application. Decisions are made with the best interest of the child in mind.
Step 3: Enrolment
1. Enrolment: An offer of a place at BSD typically remains open for one week. Once you accept the offer of admission, a non-refundable and non-deferrable seat deposit of SAR 5,000 must be paid to secure your child’s place. This is not an additional fee as this amount is credited toward tuition. Please note all enrolment fee payments will be confirmed by email from BSD.
2. New Student Enrolment Fee. There is a non-refundable New Student Enrolment Fee of SAR 10,000 (+ VAT) per student.
3. Contract. A completed Enrolment, Tuition and Fees Contract must accompany the enrolment and seat deposit of every student.
4. Health-Related Documents. All necessary medical forms must be completed, signed and stamped by a medical doctor. A copy of the student's vaccination records must accompany the medical forms.
5. Government Relations Documents. Ministry of Education (MoE) approval is required for most nationalities, including Saudis. American nationals are exempt.
Note: All students must receive clearance from the ISG Nurses’ Office, Government Relations Office and the Finance Office. Only once these clearances have been given will students be enrolled into BSD. Students will not be permitted to attend school if these documents have not been submitted and approved.
Once clearance is given, all new students will be sent a formal enrolment letter by email stating their first-day start date, class assigned and house group. The email will also include all relevant forms and school information attached.